View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 12:45 AM   #32
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
My goal this year is to keep reading! I'd like to read a minimum of one book a week. I've decided not to add any additional challenges. *Yeah, I know, I've said that before.

I will be updating my progress on my post in the The 2014 Annual Reading Challenge List Thread!.

My list and reviews will also be on my 2014 shelf on GoodReads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
And already I'm wavering on my promise to KISS! One of the book clubs I'm in over on GoodReads is starting a really cool (and flexible) series challenge.

I'm so tempted, especially since I do have a ridiculous number of series I'd like to both start and finish.
So yeah... I caved!

Among the 52 books, I will inserting books from a few series as part of the 2014 Series Challenge going on in one of the groups at GoodReads.
Its equivalent to a TBR Decimation challenge, but specifically targeted to series where you have to finish a series before starting a new one.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote