View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 02:00 PM   #682
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
On my newly bought Aura HD I have firmware 2.1, but the model is N204B. Which update should I download?
This is my first Kobo, so I have no idea about the variety of the models and updates of different models but on the first page I don't see my model listed?
To the best of my knowledge there is only one 'flavour' of AuraHD. In post #1 the various firmwares for the AuraHD are labelled 'Mark 4 Hardware: Aura HD/Glo (N905C Model)' (the N905C is a late model of a Kobo Touch, I think).

Also, the firmware you currently have is probably 2.10.0 not 2.1.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote