View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 09:07 AM   #19
hbtaylor
Enthusiast
hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: iPad 3, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I checked several of mine and they all have TOC. On both Android and iOS. Wonder what epubcheck would say about the books that aren't working for you?
It returns a couple of items, but nothing related to the TOC. I get some "element not allowed" and "element incomplete" in individual chapter/split files, but no warnings or errors related to the TOC.

An EPUB that DOES give me some TOC warnings ("identical playOrder values" kinds of things) actually displays the TOC correctly.

I'm sure it will end up being some kind of esoteric difference, and I'll probably dig in to files of mine that work and don't work and see if I can figure out the reasons for the differences. I'll also need to upload more content so I can get a bigger sample size to see how widespread it is for the books I check. I probably won't explore it too much if I find that I just happened to find the 2 examples of the problem for me.

Thanks for the information.
hbtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote