View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 06:15 AM   #320
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
Some of that stuff sounds aimed at the female market. I read some J.D.Robb and Nalini Singh. I thought they both had a lot of merit, but I don't generally much enjoy detective stories (J.D.Robb, though she's clearly a gifted writer), and Nalini Singh was very well constructed, but it ultimately it didn't push my buttons. Perhaps because I am male.

I like YA stuff a lot though, when it's well written.
As a female i do tend to go for stuff aimed at the female market

but will try anything, for instance loved the Harry Potter series and was looking forward to reading her 'adult' novel and hated it and gave up
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote