View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 07:42 PM   #23
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubemike99 View Post
Oh guys, I think you misunderstood me. I have monospaced font wherever I need it. The question was whether I'm able to change the default monospace font with he USE_ALT_FONTS hack.
Aehm, no. I tried a few things to no avail. That leaves only to install your monospaced font via USE_ALT_FONTS and calling it directly by name, rather than font-family. But that would require of editing your books, possibly only the stylesheets in them.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote