View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 08:24 PM   #26
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
My biggest problem at the moment is that I thought I knew how I wanted the story to go...but it's now being taken in another direction. Same outcome at the end, but A to B is going to probably end up completely different.
If the muse leads you in a different direction, just follow along. Your subconscious can sometimes lead you to better stories than you had originally intended.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote