View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:37 AM   #22465
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I though the Mayans said the 21st Dec? Or someone has interprested as then...
What do I know? Do I look Mayan? How many Mayans do you know who grew up in New York City and were Bar Mitzvahed?

Quote:
Well done on the weight loss. Since starting my 5:2 fasting regime I have lost about 1 pound!!! It's supposed to be good for other factors and reduce the chances of heart disease, cancer etc., but a little extra weight loss on top wouldn't hurt. Would it? Might have to start dieting on my non-fast days. Ouch.
You might want to consider moving off the couch once in a while too... Just a thought. Remarkable how that seems to effect weight loss. No need to go to the gym. Walking around the block works too, as does giving up on elevators and escalators. Cutting back on the food intake obviously will not put on more, but there needs to be something more to remove what's already there.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote