View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 07:21 PM   #16
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
No it is not on the Paperwhite at all, just My Kindle. I gave it my name online when it said 4th Kindle, I changed the name. I did the same thing with the KFHD. The name showed up correctly on the KFHD.

Guess I should just bite the bullet and try the wi-fi again. I have to setup my network first though. I was putting it off til I decided if I was happy or not with it.
For my understanding:
You've asked about bookmarks. So you obviously have some books already on the Kindle. How diid you get them there? Via USB? Via 3G? From your Amazon account or some free books without copy protection? Amazon books, due to the copy protection, only should be accessible if the reader correctly is registered.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote