View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #421
feenix1363
Lost and clueless
feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Glo, Kindle for Andriod, Kobo for Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by markino View Post
I notice a few people saying they prefer to keep the light on all the time.

Is there a setting or combination of settings that achieves this, even when the Glo puts itself to sleep? I can't make that work on mine. If I put it to sleep, then turn it on: light on, but if it puts itself to sleep and I turn it back on: light off. Annoying...
Not that I've seen yet. If it put's itself into sleep mode the wake up still works, but as you say, the light is turned off. And yes, it's annoying.

As a user that's come from the the T1 I'm sure that the dictionary is nowhere near as comprehensive as the one Sony use. But, it's still a great reader.
feenix1363 is offline   Reply With Quote