View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #435
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
This. I vacuumed to a TTS book (FBReader) on my phone this afternoon since I'm all caught up on podcasts and wasn't in a music mood.
I honestly have no idea how I ever did housework, or long cooking prep (which is now downright pleasant) before I discovered nice long audiobooks.

(And TTS, although I've used that less--only the built-in on my KK. It never occurred to me to try it on my phone or iPad--I'll have to look into that.)
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote