View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 11:39 AM   #56
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
I have to say I'm disappointed by the reports thus far. All the advance hype gave the impression the lighting is perfect. One guy said he thought he was looking at a backlit display. And it was true. Those hands on videos at the launch, you could not tell where the light was coming from. All the amazon videos and pics show it perfectly even. Bezos says the light is so good you will want to use it all the time. The on screen instruction tells you as much.

Now, some review videos that came out after the embargo show the lighting is uneven. Some worse than others. I thought uh oh, but I was hoping it was just bad photography.

I'm not as psyched any more. Maybe I will cancel my order and wait a bit. Maybe they have some early production issues to work though.

Last edited by Barty; 10-02-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote