View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #67
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
The fonts look a bit better than before. I'm glad for any improvement to hold me over. I'm really dying to replace my K3 with either the new glowlight Kindle or the Kobo Glo, both of which have higher resolution screens. I know what the boss will say though: "You already have an ereader"...and she is absolutey right.

Woould it have killed Amazon to provide another font or two, and the much-clamored-for subfolders? Still, this is a nice update.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote