View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 08:43 PM   #62
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I know people, for example, who won't buy OS Card because of his religious beliefs and/or statements he's made on his blog.
Raises hand.

And there are a couple Baen authors I will no longer buy because of the right wing propaganda in current books.

I started this thread and I will say again that Ms. Bujold is completely within her rights to have the CD taken down. That said, the way she went about it was childish and much less than professional.

Oh... And she was still complaining in January of this year, not just October of 2011. See my links above.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote