View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #6
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
An Affair with Mr. Kennedy (Gentlemen of Scotland Yard) by Jillian Stone is $1.99.
This is a Simon and Schuster book so this is really is a good deal. She's a new author to me. This seems to be book one of a new series. Book two is due out in September. FictionDB labels this as a Victorian Romance.

I just love the cover on this book! Have you ever bought a book because you just fell in love with cover? I have and it turned out to be one of my favorite books.
Thank you Blossom - I also LOVE the cover of this book. I actually think that although the words and the story are important so is the packaging. I like books that have great covers and make me want to dive into them. I think authors should put some quality time into their covers.

ALso, let me thank you for yet another series that I think I am going to love. I really need to stop coming to this thread, nothing but trouble (but really good trouble).
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote