View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 02:43 AM   #40
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
I can only conclude that your plastic screen protectors are far easier to scratch than the screens - and if I were selling them, I'd probably deliberately make them easy to scratch!

I chuck my iPhone in a pocket, purse, whatever, and the screen is still lovely. It's a 3GS, bought shortly after they first come out, so that's ...nearly three years? The iPad (original) is in a case, but no screen protector (why bother if it's in a case?), and again the glass is perfect. But I guess you'll never believe until you try, and if you'll never try, you'll just have to take our word for it.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote