View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 09:53 AM   #46
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
No p2 is diags. I just looked. Dasmoover told me a long time ago he was going to replace those with compressed images. I do not see a compressed p1. Bummer.

Unless somebody puts up a compressed p1, you will have to figure out how to download it successfully. And you have do extract the image before flashing it.
I suspected it as it's mmcblk0p2...so, let's turn on the other pc...and if doesn't work, it's time to go to University today...
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote