View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #8
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
However, even though their file management isn't worth doodly-squat, the reading experience on the Nook is wonderful.

Don
Amen to that. I played once with the shelves to see what was the fuss about it, but didn't bother after that. The one shelf I had is gone, I think I reset the device in the meantime, but it may have disappeared by itself - don't know, don't care.

When I look for a book, I use the search feature in the Library. Shelves would be useful if it was easy to add the books to them and there was some backup mechanism to it - as it is, it is cumbersome and too fragile to be useful.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote