View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:13 AM   #5
apacheman
apacheman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apacheman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apacheman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apacheman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apacheman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apacheman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apacheman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apacheman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apacheman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apacheman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apacheman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle4Android
Thank you for the reply. I have version 0.8.8 binary downloaded from ubuntu repository. While I checked the latest source files, and this patch is not included in them.
Not a programmer, but I find it irritating, when kindle for android displaying cover images very small, even though I modified it in calibre. But the books downloaded from amazon is working fine.

One question, what does 'index f719ee3..3980c21 100644' means in the patch.
apacheman is offline   Reply With Quote