View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 12:19 PM   #41
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Coming from Aldiko, I'm really liking it. Great pdf and great epub, too. One thing I haven't found. When the pages turn, one page slides into another. Pretty, but seems to slow it down. Is there a way around that - I haven't been able to find a setting for it.
Yes, I've noticed the same. No setting that I'm aware of. It may be on the list of future improvements. Voice any suggestions in the Mantano thread.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote