View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 12:37 PM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
It's "swings and roundabouts", Nate. Yes, the Kindle does those things, but the CyBook has better font support, better dictionary support, displays HTML, and has a better case (IMHO). Which of these makes one or the other the better machine is a matter of personal opinion - for me, it's the CyBook; I suspect you feel differently. That's fine - we each have what we consider the better machine.

I'm a bit puzzled by the "$100 more" bit. In the US, the Gen3 costs $350, the Kindle $399. Where do you get the "extra $100 for the CyBook" figure from?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote