View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 02:18 PM   #29
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I say you redo the Poll and include all the tablets, present and forth coming.

Ya, SAMOLED is just not going to happen at least this year. For me the device that really holds the most interest is the LG G Slate. While it will have similar hardware as the others, the BUS design makes it a faster tablet than the others. The LG Optimus phone has the same design and is already showing superior performance over other phones with the same specs.

I'm just waiting to see what their screen quality and price is.

As for samsung, I'm not surprised. Samsung makes excellent hardware but their support, if you want to call it that, is lacking.

Personally I'm really waiting for something like the LG G Slate with a 7" screen, right now very happy with my CM7 nookCOLOR and will not buy a device with a larger screen size.

=X=
I wanted to edit the poll as to give the LG, htc, their own slot but I don't know how. and I would also would like to add the Vizo one as well, that has interesting specs but since CES haven't heard a peep out of Vizo. But from what they showed off it look pretty cool.

so how do I get to edit the poll?
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote