View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 11:01 PM   #9
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
I'm not in Canada but my K3 has a similar crack. I saw it right away when I opened it and thought it was a hair or something and was trying to pick it out.

I thought about exchanging it but then decided to live with it as I thought it was unique to my Kindle and gave it personality. You guys just blew that one right out of the water for me.

It's so tiny, and nobody notices it except me, so I still think I won't worry about it.

Mine is on the bottom, about 1/3 of the way from the bottom right corner. It is in the edge of the bezel where it sits against the screen.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote