View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 06:31 AM   #3
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Mr. Doctorow is well known to hold extreme views on the subject, and certainly doesn't represent the mainstream view. I wouldn't personally place too much credence on what he says.
Really? You think you could find a majority of electronic material customers who say 'yeah, that DRM is a really good idea, can I have more'? I am pretty sure that is the extreme view. For normal people, not the out of date or scaredy-pants types in charge of companies, that is. That has nothing to do with our 'mainstream' view.
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote