View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 06:57 PM   #12
Shayne Parkinson
Author
Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatgirl View Post
But I hate giving spoilers! If I tell you a book has a happy ending, I'll be telling you the ending... but if I don't tell you, you may never read the book.

Aaaah, my poor brain!
I know what you mean! I knew I could risk recommending Austen, but I didn't want to spoil anything more recent.
Shayne Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote