Thread: ebooks for Kobo
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 03:09 AM   #11
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial View Post
Absolutely! The Kobo ebook store's selection is limited by geographic region:

http://kobo.zendesk.com/entries/8512...l-rights-error

You should use the Australian Border's ebook store. (Note: you can use the software that came with your Kobo to browse and purchase from the store. The software has much better genre classifications than the actual website, for some bizarre reason).
I found their software really good in regards to buying books...

I at the term 'territorial rights'... maybe because I very much an animal person... and used to the term Geographical restrictions...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote