View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 11:23 PM   #28104
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Ah, that's the way to interfere with my work day. My DW just cooked up a serious Sunday dinner: Rack of Lamb with root vegetables roasted in duck fat, and a 1997 Phelps Insignia. And I mostly have avoided the red wine headache. I have a bit of a shadow headache, but not the full bore monster. And the Phelps is hanging in there well. This was one of the very best red wines of 1997, anywhere in the world, and we had a case of them. But this and only one more left.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote