View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 01:57 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazmena View Post
Please help, you guys?
I am trying to find a mobiread software for my Mac Mobiread? I would love it...been using it with my PC laptop for a year, now, but would like to be able to do the same with this Mac?

Is there a Mobiread coming out for me?

Please, Please help?

chaz mena
I assume you mean mobireader? There is no Mac version. Other than FBReader as recommended above. Take a look at Stanza from Lexcycle. However, if will not read DRMed ebooks.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote