View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 12:43 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by moffattm View Post
Thanks for the detailed explanation, David.

I assume that for all of this to work you not only need the 3.2.0 Desktop but also the 2.4.0 firmware? That would explain why I'm not seeing any of this even though I have the 3.2.0 Desktop but not the 2.4.0 firmware on my Glo.
Didn't I say to come back when I was finished? Actually, thanks for reminding me as I had forgotten this.

And yes, the archiving actions are only available if the device firmware supports it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote