View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:40 PM   #6
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
It is definitely possible to run with that sort of setup - I do it all the time.

To help yourself identify what is wrong, it is probably worth removing the 'echo off' at the start of the batch file. If you then start it from within a command window you can see the various lies of the batch file executing which may help?

If you still do not get anywhere by tomorrow leave another post, and I can post my batch file as a comparison (I am not at home until tomorrow evening).
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote