View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:19 AM   #14277
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Now I'm about a third of the way into an odd little indie effort, The Whitechapel Gambit by Marcin Wrona. It's a steampunk offering that's been quite interesting so far. Whether it's odd and goes nowhere or odd and really goes places I'm yet to determine.
Well - finished this offering. It was quite good in the end which was a relief. There was a bit of parallel timeline going on which was a bit jarring at first, but I think it came together well in the end.

Now I'm reading another interesting story in a totally different genre - Pegasus Falling by William E. Thomas. This is part of an historical wartime trilogy by an independent author who unfortunately passed away before his work could be published widely.

I'm about halfway through the book and finding it very readable. I remember someone a while ago looking for a romance from a male perspective. I would put this book on that list.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote