View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:46 AM   #44
felonwan
Enthusiast
felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle 3G
My Kindle 3g (special offer) always enters into the USB LOADER MODE every time after released from the holding of reset button for longer than 15s. Using 'lsusb' command, I found the connection periodically lost after 90s and then reconnect after 3s. Is this normal?

Maybe it's the reason why LED light went out after hours of connected to charger or PC.

Code:
#/bin/bash
while :
do
info=`lsusb | grep -i free`
if [ $? -eq 0 ];then
	sleep 1
else
         date
         sleep 1
fi
done

Last edited by felonwan; 09-23-2012 at 08:58 AM.
felonwan is offline   Reply With Quote