View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 09:45 PM   #11
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
I'll come out and admit I have a pink Kobo Vox. I'd ordered a blue one from the site, but it took too long to get here so, in my impatience, I went out and bought one at Best Buy. Since DH was going to get the blue one I ordered, I wanted a different color. The green one just wasn't turning my crank and the black one, while nice, seemed so ordinary.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote