View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 06:59 PM   #3
Apoc
Connoisseur
Apoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-books

Device: NookC with CM7 (eMMC)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxmysox View Post
I would love to make Moon+ my go to reader. I like it's small file size, book shelves display, and customization options.

However, I find that sometimes a line of text at the bottom of the screen appears to have the bottom half cut off. I can lightly press the center of the screen and scroll up to read the line, but I often find that when go to the next page, that line will be repeated at the top of the new page.

This irks me, takes me out of the story so to speak. Has anyone here experienced this? Is there a solution?
Let me add to that after buying Moon+ My pet peeve is that when I change page to the end of chapter, it places the very last paragraph at the bottom and fits everything else on top. So, if the last page is actually a half-page, instead of seing the remaining of the chapter and then blank lines to fill the screen, I see the bottom half of the page from the previous page and the remaining of the chapter at the bottom. Every time I get to chapter end, I have to read half of the previous page again. Or more depending on how much of the last page is remaining. That alone has forced me to Aldiko.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote