View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrynkiw View Post
I'll bet plugin developers hardly ever get good news...

I'd just like to say that this morning I installed (for the very first time ever) several Calibre plugins without any trouble whatsoever. They installed cleanly, they ran as expected and... well, I'm absolutely delighted. (Can't say that about the software upgrade I was running this afternoon at work -- so we won't go there.)

Thank-you Calibre Team, I'm deeply impressed. Well done.
I'm glad everything is going so well! I had a feeling once you saw all that is now available, you'd be put at ease.

There really is a great team here. personally, I don't know what I woulddo without them.

MobileRead as a whole has been fantastic!

Continued luck in your Calibre experience.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote