View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 05:44 AM   #15
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronw View Post
I am getting thoroughly annoyed at International Restrictions on eBook Sales.
Until recently there was some sanity for us in New Zealand that we could use W.H. Smith in UK They would list all their books and state where they could be sold to. Many of the books I wanted were available to be sold in Australia/New Zealand and you could see this on web site before you tried to purchase.
N ow I have just received an email from Smith's saying we can no longer sell our books outside of UK. They offered some weak excuse saying that it was because of vat etc but that seems silly as it should not apply to books especially if they are being sent overseas.
We now have almost no avenues here that we can purchase eBooks from.
An absolute stupid situation that makes buying a Reader pointless
All the media companies appear to want to save people in Oceania money, so we don't spend it on that frivolous entertainment junk.

More cash for the important stuff.

Or beer.

Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote