View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 05:47 PM   #29
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I too want to use the same cable on my phone and ereader. That's why I hope they won't change the connector.
One day you'll have a phone that was made in the twenty-first century and it'll use USB C.

Honestly, I don't care whether it's micro USB or USB C. I charge my reader before I go on vacation so taking an extra cord hasn't really been an issue. But sticking with micro makes what to many is outdated technology seem even more out of touch.

And there are real benefits to USB C. They're easier to plug-in, since there's no 'upside down' so people can worry less about breaking the USB ports. And USB C can charge faster.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote