View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 03:14 PM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by calibrejunkie View Post
Hello all,

Just curious, how many books do you guys have in your libraries?

Thanks
Currently about 9300 ebooks plus another ghod know how many fanfics. I started with some scanned/OCRs, then added in a mass of Baen's book both from the bound-in CDs and from the free library (prior to Baen allowing other companies to sell their ebooks). After that much like theducks, I never looked back.

I also have a separate calibre library for my 2000 or so hardcovers (scanned covers and manually added author/publisher information) but I've never had the enthusiasm to do the same for my paperbacks which go back to the old Ace doubles. That lack of enthusiasm is mainly due to a desire to avoid doing the same for my wife's Harlequin/etc. paperbacks.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote