View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 06:55 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_es View Post
- Calibre tells me that all the books that are on main memory are displayed in Calibre as being on device (Card A). This is false, they are on main memory, and that's how I sent them.
Is this correct? When you send them to main memory they are in fact going to main memory and when you send them to the SD card they are going to the SD card.

So it is just calibre's display that is incorrect?

I would wipe them all off the reader including the calibre.metadata file and send them all fresh.

Your other option is to wait for Chaley or Kovid to drop in with more insight then I have.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote