View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 12:03 PM   #1064
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Beware identical titles that are unrelated books:
Bambi (one is woodland, other a romance, a nickname)
Dancer's Luck (One is SF&F fantasy and other Ballet)

My problem is different editions with same or slightly differing titles (and or author name) and stupid Gutenberg often puts their release date rather than print edition date in Published Metadata date.

I've not figured out yet how to use the plug-in. Also I don't want to delete an older duplicate as different versions might have been sent to different ereaders.

Should I add a preference rank column for the same book but content doesn't exactly match?
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote