View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 06:37 AM   #315
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
As far as I can tell, the plugin is working. I configuration for I have for handling Kindle formats is there and attempts to start something. But, I don't have the application it tries to use, so while it tries to do something, it doesn't work. I think it would work if I had that application installed.

If something is missing from the menu, check the configuration and make sure it is still there. If it is and the entry doesn't appear on the menu, there should be an error somewhere. You might have to run calibre in debug mode to see it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote