View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 08:13 AM   #311
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabsltd View Post
I've fixed the bug where this plugin causes Sigil images to not be visible. The plugin now uses the same method to launch as Calibre does.
Thanks for this. In my initial investigation of this on again/off again problem, I did indeed notice that Sigil was trying to load Qt plugin dlls from calibre's qt_plugins directory (an environment variable used by calibre, it seems) instead of its own.

So, in essence, the plugin was always launching Sigil incorrectly, but it just "worked" while Sigil and calibre were using compatible versions of Qt plugin dlls; and didn't work when they differed. I just never got around to looking at Kovid's integral "Open with" code to see what he was doing differently.

Thanks again.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote