View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 08:56 PM   #6
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Haha you guys crack me up. Seriously though, I wasn't as much trying to be cryptic as making sure I don't speak before I can back it up. Once the source of the devices has delivered them to my doorstep I will spill the beans. One of the devices has me very excited. If it turns out to be as powerful as the specs are indicating I will be very impressed. The source who is providing the test unit seems to be very excited.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote