Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:19 PM   #70
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
Well, I don't know.
On my new Kobo Mini, I have that:
- fully charged on Monday evening, so 4 days of use
- since then, I read for 7 hours
- 673 page turns
- sleeping all the time I'm not reading, never turned off since the charge
- WIFI always off, except yesterday to search and load a free book from Kobo store
- looking up some words in the dictionary and highlighting them for future reference
- reading only one book and going once in a while to the "reading life" part to check reading time in regard of the battery
- battery is 82%

[...]
Nice charge!! I want!

Quote:
Don't forget that powering up a device uses a lot of power.
Yes. Very important, especially if you read multiple times a day and thus switch on multiple times...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote