Thread: Avoid Kindles
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #14
Martyd
Zealot
Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard,nexus 7,Kindle Voyage
While I feel bad for you and your problem with your Kindle, I am sorry you used "Avoid Kindles" as a title for this thread. All things break at some time and I think the Kindle 3 has a good track record. Mine is still going fine and I would recommend it to a friend. My hope is that some of the suggestions from our helpful members got your Kindle going again. Good Luck.
Martyd is offline   Reply With Quote