View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #80
JAcheson
Tech Writer
JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Nook Color, Nook Simple Touch, Vizio Tablet, Nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
OK, then xbox. The point is MS chose to enter a market dominated by established players and very quickly became one of the dominent, established players.
OK, that much is certain. And I'm sorry if I've been nitpicking.

The real question is whether Microsoft want to get into the ebook business as much as they wanted to make it in video games. I think that they just want their new tablets to be competitive, so they want an e-reader app and store to go with their games and etc. It's all about their tablet version of Win8, not about dominating ebooks.
JAcheson is offline   Reply With Quote