View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 10:52 AM   #2
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm not sure about "Google UI" either. I don't see anything Google about it, just several UI changes. On the main page, the folder list is now larger by default making it easier to navigate. The current book view became smaller, the Bookmarks/Wordlist point removed altogether (available through the Option key now I guess).

It also has the larger font sizes (I guess the same ones as the Wifi version got with the last update). Furthermore on every page flip it displays the current page number now for a short time at the bottom, along with a progress bar. It's unnecessary, distracting and annoying, there does not seem to be any way to turn it off, and it leaves a slight afterimage too.

Not sure what "multi-languages string" means. I noticed some minor language changes here and there, for example it says "Go To Page" instead of "Move Page" now.

I'll stick to 1.13 for now.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote