View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:38 AM   #1
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too much to remember
why are some epub files so big?

Ok, I have an epub book, opened with Sigil in front of me. the book is 2,4 MB big. it has 10 pics in it (thumbnail size or a bit bigger, +- 15 KB each), the cover is 40 KB. There are about 800 pages. no video, audio or misc attachments.

Normally a book this size would be around 700 KB. But it's almost 4 times as big. Does anyone know what causes this? Or how I can shrink them :-)

thanks, Ripper
Bookripper is offline   Reply With Quote