View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 05:14 AM   #14
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
In what way do Ms. Rowling's books "deprive anyone of their income"? Your logic escapes me there, I'm afraid.
I was saying that the Lexicon deprives Mrs. Rowling of her income. Well, perhaps not direct income, but the lexicon does seem to be quoting too excessively.
In other words I was in agreement with you.
I still think that Mrs Rowling is hypocrite here.

Yet, I found the bit I was quoting extremely hilarious. And yes, I do realize that his answer is sarcastic or sardonic. Well, I *do hope* OSC was sarcastic and he is not going to sue JKR over those "similarities" ;-)
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote