View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 01:34 AM   #4
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 14PM, Kindle Paperwhite SE, iPad mini 6, PocketBook Era
Well, the new AirPods Pro sound pretty great! I still like the Beats Fit Pro form factor better (more secure fit, buttons are easier to operate) but sound wise there's no contest.

I did the personalized spatialized audio thing, I may have to toggle it on and off to see if there's any difference. I do like the more 'dimensional' experience, but plain 'lossless' also sounds great with these buds.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote