View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 07:38 PM   #5
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, iPad, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
If I do click on Remove From Device, does that remove it from showing in my library but it's still available to download again to my Kindle for PC?
Yes, however doing that only prevents the book from showing up in the Downloaded folder it will still appear under All. And this won't have any connection with collections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
If so, how do I redownload the book if I want to read it again?
The book will still appear in the All folder. Right click on it and choose Download to get it back or double click on it to download and open immediately.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote